Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Captain Greg and the entire crew, welcome aboard Airportag. My goal is to create products inspired on the IATA codes, a three-letter code designating many airports around the world, defined by the International Air Transport Association. The characters prominently displayed on baggage tags attached at airport check-in desks, tickets, timetables, flight information screens are an example of a way these codes are used.
As a flight lover and designer I always thought that the airport codes could be used on souvenir gifts from all the airports that I already visited.
- All item(s) will ship in 3 -5 business days . This does not include transit time (the time it takes our carrier to deliver your package)
- To assure a faster shipment, items on the same order may be shipped separately at no extra cost.
- USA SHIPPING (transit time) - Standard Shipping (2-5 business days)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (transit time) - Standard Shipping (5-20 business days)
- Delays can occur in transit or holds at the local customs office on international orders so it's possible to take up to 5 weeks for an order to be delivered. The ship times given are estimates and not guaranteed.
- Tracking information is available for some international orders and it could also show some delay on updates. Customs fees and additional fees may apply for international shipments.
Returns & Exchanges
Didn’t like the product? I’ll gladly receive it back.
- We accept returns within 15 days.
- All products must be returned with original packaging intact and in original condition.
- If you exchange for a different product additional shipping fee may be applied.
- If you return the item, a refund or store credit excluding the original shipping fee will be issued.
- The return or exchange shipment must have a tracking number as proof. We are not liable for returns lost in transit.
- To process a return or exchange click here
All prices are in USD.
Check our privacy police here
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants here
Flight attendants, doors on automatic, cross-check and report. Thank you.